Deep view to Android’s Views
Android Developer at Bobble Keyboard
“View is the most primitive thing in android development. But this primitive thing has many things dependent on it like performance. This talk will take you in deep dive to how android’s view are drawn on screen. Tips to optimize view performance.
The talk will be discussing following things
1. View life cycle
2. Relationship with view group and its participation in life cycle.
3. How android draws view on screen
4. Bad performance pattern which can easily occur eg. Over draw, double layout taxation
5. Tools to debug problems like frame drops
6. Tips to improve performance pattern.”